News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need a quality shared plan ...  (Read 1498 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Need a quality shared plan ...
« on: July 14, 2022, 06:33:29 PM »
Should I use a shared plan from qhoster.com or libertyvps.net?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Need a quality shared plan ...
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2022, 08:24:42 AM »
All good except their recent years greed for money. Libertyvps.net is in the niche of low-price hosting, and as such, there is a certain lowering of expectations that must occur. If you need hand holding or want help developing your website, then no low-end hosting site is in your best interest.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 06:57:56 AM »
bodHOST is one of the most popular web hosting companies on the web, catering their services to different users with different websites and goals. For instance, if you’re a beginner with not much money to spend, you can get a Bluehost plan for as low as $0.99/month with a free domain.

5 GB Storage
25 GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Softaculous
Up to 5 Domains
Unlimited Emails
24x7 Support
99.95% Uptime

TRyan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2022, 01:32:26 PM »
10GB Hosting web host provides cheap linux hosting https://www.10gbhosting.com/linux-hosting shared servers at a reasonable rate. Its features of cheap linux hosting shared server features are a cPanel control panel, 24x7 day technical support, 99.9% uptime, and Free migration. Its Linux Hosting shared servers are up to 59% off.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2022, 08:06:40 AM »
I am fully-satisfied using Libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore hosting in NL.
Give them a try. You get plenty options, plenty of space and usage and at a great value.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2022, 10:37:02 AM »
Shared hosting is the best solution for those who want to start their online presence at an affordable cost.
So, for affordable and reliable shared hosting services, WHUK will be the right option for you. They provide free migration,
30-day money-back and 24/7 instant live chat support. Their UK cPanel hosting service is the best solution for basic HTML,
static websites and medium size traffic websites.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2022, 07:22:32 AM »
Price seems very competitive! I've been with QHoster.com long enough to attest that this is an amazing webhost, and I can't understand why anyone would pick any other company over this one. Value is great too. Can add that it is rock-solid web host!

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2022, 08:00:35 AM »
Like QHoster.com hosting because of the choice of server locations: France (Roubaix & Strasbourg & Gravelines), Germany (Frankfurt & Dusseldorf), Netherlands (Amsterdam & Rotterdam), Sweden (Stockholm), Switzerland (Zurich), Russia (Moscow), Singapore (Jurong), Australia (Sidney), Brazil (Sao Paulo), Norway (Oslo). I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.