UK Web Hosting Forum > Reseller Web Hosting

affordable reseller hosting plans?

(1/4) > >>

Forweb:
Do you know any good web hosting provider which offers secure and affordable reseller hosting plans?
I have found Webhost.pro webhost and their reseller hosting, but don't really know if I could trust them.
Do you know them? Are they good for reseller hosting service?

wwwspyder:
Try webhost.pro out, you will not be disappointed. They have won awards for their great service.
If you are looking for a host, I would recommend them highly - ditto for if you are planning to change soon.
Like their website builder.

webhostingworld:
WebHosting World provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting options available. The cost of their most basic reseller hosting package begins at just $8 per month. Additionally, it offers free transfer, free installation & immediate activation, free RV site builder, free domain for life, and a guarantee that it will be available 99.9 percent of the time.

Finelige:
I would recommend Webhost.pro web host to anyone wanting a stable hosting service.
I have never had a problem with downtime because it always seems to be up. Besides the great support the prices are very reasonable.

webhostingworld:
WebHosting World offers customers the most dependable and affordable solutions for web hosting that are currently accessible. Just $8 is required on a monthly basis to purchase even their most fundamental reseller hosting bundle. A free transfer, free installation and fast activation, a free RV site builder, a free domain for life, and a promise that it will be available 99.9 percent of the time are some of the additional perks that are included.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version