News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Best VPS provider ...  (Read 2446 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Best VPS provider ...
« on: July 04, 2022, 06:04:52 PM »
Comparing VPS deals from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net, which way is better to follow and why?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: Best VPS provider ...
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2022, 08:38:23 AM »
Hello,

If you are looking for the best VPS hosting services then there are a lot of best and affordable VPS hosting providers available in the market. You just need to pick the right one according to your requirements. For affordable reliable web hosting services, I think eukhost is the best option for the best managed IT services. One of the leading, independent providers of Managed web hosting service provider.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 05:08:04 PM »
QHoster.com and rockhoster.com are the best VPS providers.
They have a brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2022, 09:41:53 AM »
Webhosting World offers the best and affordable hosting services. Its basic price starts from $25/month.it also includes free setup plus a c-panel and WHM is included in that. there is also a 99.9% uptime guarantee, and free data migration which is the very unique feature of the web hosting world.

UpadhyayJyoti

• View Profile
    • Free RDP Server
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 09:41:25 AM »
Some companies offer free VPS trial where you get access to all the features that you would if you were paying.

With premium RDP, you will get premium support, excellent services, upgraded resources, a Windows OS, and full admin access to install and run the apps you wish to. Please go ahead and check out the services and resources they are offering.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2022, 06:46:55 AM »
Like Webdock.io VPS hosting. Support is all important to me, I do not know a lot but want to do so much, they help me along the road all the way. I get nothing, no discount, anything, for this but feel that praise is due where, praise is due. This web host earned that praise a long time ago.

Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2022, 09:29:26 AM »
Webhosting World provides the greatest hosting services available at prices that are accessible. The most basic plan is $25 per month to subscribe to. In addition to that, it comes with a free setup, a c-panel, and WHM pre-installed on the server. In addition to this, there is a promise of a 99.9 percent uptime, and free data migration, which is a service that cannot be found anywhere else in the web hosting industry.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2022, 06:24:31 PM »
Use a VPS from QHoster.com.
They provide an extremely cost-effective and professional solution, with excellent hosting features and excellent customer service. Their technical support staff are always more than willing to help no matter what time of the day or night. I can't thank them enough for their continued support and reliable services.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2022, 09:58:19 AM »
If you are finding the best bodHOST offers a complete package of managed VPS hosting services. Top-notch customer support is included with the package deal. bodHOST admins will help with everything from sluggish sites to network problems. Basically, they will help you with anything except the apps and websites you build yourself.

Their VPS Hosting Starter plan starts at only $24.99/month with high SSD Storage, Full Root Access Daily Backups, and many more!

Features complete with:

cPanel/WHM included
Free SSL certificate
24/7 server monitoring with DDoS protection
DDoS prevention
Proactive monitoring
ServerSecure protection

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2022, 10:16:49 AM »
MyResellerHome offers the greatest hosting plan available at an inexpensive price, which begins at $59.95 per month. VPS services come with a free transfer site and an infinite quantity of bandwidth included as standard features.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2022, 11:18:33 AM »
Webhosting World provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available today. Simply said, the beginning pricing for a VPS is merely $25 per month. In addition to that, it offers free installation, Cpanel and WHM are already installed, you get one IP address for free, remote SSH access, free data migration, a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee, and free SSL for the rest of your life.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2022, 07:29:42 AM »
Webhosting World offers customers the most dependable and cost-efficient web hosting services that can currently be found on the market. Simply said, the starting price for a virtual private server (VPS) is only $25 per month. In addition to this, it provides free installation, Cpanel and WHM are fully set up, you are given a free IP address, remote SSH access, free data migration, a guarantee of 99.9 percent uptime, and free SSL for the rest of your life.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2022, 05:26:55 AM »
MyResellerHome offers the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting package available, which begins at at $59.95 per month and includes cPanel and WHM.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2022, 07:52:25 AM »
For the price/service quality combination this is my favorite:
https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2022, 09:59:35 AM »
I am VERY satisfied with Exmasters VPS hosting service (locations: Europe and USA). The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.