News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Domain vs Hosting: Definitions, Working & Key Differences  (Read 1076 times)

jamestk

• View Profile
    • Temok IT Services
Domain vs Hosting: Definitions, Working & Key Differences
« on: June 30, 2022, 10:08:37 AM »

Many people start businesses online and don’t know the difference between domain and hosting. They considered these the same things. Domain and web hosting are two separate things. They want to grow their website up, and that’s it. However, a website comprises different elements, and they work together. It is also essential to know what is domain hosting? What is web hosting? How do they work together? We’ll explain all the differences between domain vs hosting and, finally, how you can start with your domain name and web hosting.

What is a Domain Name?

Do I need a domain for a website? Yes, if you have an online business and a website, you want people to access your website easily. Then, it would be best if you had a domain name. A domain name is a web address, including a website name and an extension. It helps visitors to find you online.

For example, the domain name of our website is Temok.com.

Domain names are mainly two parts separated by a dot. The first part is your brand, business, or company name, which can have letters and numbers, like Temok, whereas the second part is a domain extension like .com, .org, .net, .com.UK, etc. What is a website address? The website address is also called Uniform Resource Locator (URL) and each domain is a specific web address. It means that there can only be one Temok.com in the world.

Full Article Source: https://www.temok.com/blog/domain-vs-hosting/

valenzuelafer

• View Profile
Re: Domain vs Hosting: Definitions, Working & Key Differences
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2022, 03:53:05 PM »

Through your article, I learned that your expertise in playing with all of the pieces was quite beneficial. I inform you that this is the first area where I locate difficulties I've been looking for. You write in a creative and appealing style. Geometry dash plays on very good music that is loved by many people.