News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Good host with stable servers?  (Read 1564 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Good host with stable servers?
« on: May 27, 2022, 08:51:00 AM »
I came across various hosting offers and found GThost.com - they offer affordable server hosting service.
I have a client who needs managed servers as he is not experienced enough in managing the servers by himself.
How can I check their level of management? Are they trustworthy hosting providers?
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Good host with stable servers?
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2022, 07:50:38 AM »
Quite happy with gthost.com storage server hosting. Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market.
The support staff is US-based which is a help as far as I'm concerned. Their best tends to surpass expectations.
Good one, give them a try.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 09:57:22 AM »
No doubt, it will be reasonable to draw your attention to OBhost.net 60% OFF special:
Dedicated Server with /24 Subnet - Instead of $533.34 Per Month, Only $320.00 Per Month
For IPv4 Subnet List, Please Contact Sales - Dedicated Server (Atom or i Series, 8Gb RAM to 32Gb RAM, 250Gb HDD to 2TB HDD with 100TB of Bandwidth on 1Gbps Port) and IPv4 Subnet (/29 to /16)
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 01:05:27 PM »
If I were you I would go for zakservers.com.
They have the best prices for dedicated servers with DDos protection.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2022, 06:06:08 AM »
As a nice alternative, give INSIGHT WEB HOSTING a try.
Live chat is a great way to get help, friendly and very helpful, directing you in the right place if they cannot give you help on the spot.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2022, 10:54:07 AM »
There are many good and reliable web hosting providers available in the market. You just need to pick the right one according to your specifications and budget. While seeking a web hosting provider, you should recognise the web host should provide quality of service with a good amount of features, price should be affordable, also check the customer reviews. For reliable and affordable Linux VPS hosting plans, eukhost is also a good selection. For more details, please visit eukhost and initiate a live chat.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting