UK Web Hosting Forum > Virtual Private Server (VPS)

hostforweb.com vs hostnamaste.com

<< < (2/3) > >>

Rizzotto:
Try hostnamaste.com KVM VPS, you won't be sorry. It is by FAR the best hosting provider I have ever used.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.

Wilsonjacob45:
Hey,

As per my research and experience, first, you need to work on every point of the mentioned web hosting providers then you can decide which one is the best web hosting provider for your business/site. For more details, you can visit eukhost and initiate a live chat. eUKhost is a truly independent, privately-owned company that has been providing managed hosting solutions since 2002. They are trusted by over 35,000 clients, large and small, in 120 countries, to host their 600,000+ websites.

Forweb:
I came to hostforweb.com website hosting 6 months ago.. Must say that I am fully-satisfied using their services.
Pricing is only about one dollar more a month than my previous host, but it is worth.. I would pay some extra dollars for reliability and speed than to see my web sites down.

wwwspyder:
I have only had good experiences with Hostforweb.com web host! It also has nice pricing.. Servers are stable, speed connectivity is fast.

Vanhoeck:
Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
Great hosting companies with great staff. Outstanding support! These people are very professional and very helpful and can help you each and every step of web hosting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version