News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Server hosting? need powerful server  (Read 1754 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Server hosting? need powerful server
« on: June 07, 2022, 09:34:19 AM »
Requirements:
- 3 tbs of disk space, - 42 tbs of bandwidth, - Linux, - 24/7 customer support
I am considering GThost.com server hosting packages and also reg domains.
What do you know about them? What host would you choose? And why?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
Re: Server hosting? need powerful server
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 05:49:48 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 06:11:21 AM »
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
Nice pricing for GTHost.com instant servers. The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place. I haven't experienced any downtime at all so far.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2022, 08:07:33 AM »
Hello,

See, it is totally depends on your requirements and budget to which hosting provider is right for you. From the above-listed web hosting provider, you can choose any of the best ones. But first, you have to find out the best one. So, for this, you need to analyse their websites as well as compare their features and plans.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2022, 08:27:39 AM »
USA - 10 locations: Ashburn, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Santa Clara, Seattle. Canada - 3 locations: Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver. Europe - 4 locations: Amsterdam, Frankfurt, London, Paris.

I have used GTHost.com instant dedicated server for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2022, 10:01:33 AM »
The system is very fast. The control panel is improving every month. Give GTHost.com a try.
Many webmasters appreciate the work they do for them. They make the best every time. I strongly recommend you to choose these guys.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2022, 10:42:48 AM »
Would highly recommend kvchosting.net dedicated servers in the USA above others. It's all good!
Great Host and very reliable. They have everything you need, support is friendly and helpful and the forum is extremely useful too.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2022, 05:47:29 PM »
Have a look at servers which qhoster.com and hostingsource.com provide.
Best prices, quality and staff. I haven't seen something better. Their uptime is insane and never had problems with them.