News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: How should I choose a suitable server?  (Read 8086 times)

olidajin

• View Profile
How should I choose a suitable server?
« on: October 20, 2023, 07:55:31 AM »
I want to create a website like klingeltonemp3.com with a database of about 10,000 post. With the provider godaddy, how much package should I choose?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: How should I choose a suitable server?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2023, 08:08:22 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
I recommend kvchosting.net cPanel web host for those who are looking value-for-money webhosting services.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2023, 08:15:53 AM »
Nice website hosting solutions you'll find here
1) QHoster.com
2) NetShop-isp.com.cy
3) Sectorlink.com
Really great services! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2023, 05:16:56 AM »
If you are looking for the Best managed dedicated server provider at an affordable price, then bodHOST will be the best pick for you!! Because it provides many amazing features with its service that can make your website blazing fast on the internet.

Standard Server Price range: $59.99 – $349/month available in three plans with varying specs and features. All dedicated servers come with free cPanel and WHM, and free SSL.

Visit Here Managed Dedicated Servers Plans >> https://www.bodhost.com/web-servers/dedicated-servers
« Last Edit: November 01, 2023, 10:18:41 AM by davids007 »

websitesbacklink

• View Profile
    • بنشر متنقل
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2023, 08:13:48 PM »

You ought to basTitleically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: سكراب السالمي Mmm.. بنشر متنقل estimable to be here in your report or قراج notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your كراج متنقل location. It is fun to read such a wonderful article and enjoy قطع غيار  the information  At this juncture, نقل عفش الكويت  you will discover the essential elements as all of them provide a URL اشتراكات IPTV بالكويت  leading to the captivating page سكراب السالمي قطع غيار سيارات كراج متنقل بنشر متنقل [url=https://key.kw-service.net/]فتح سيارات الكويت كراج تصليح سيارات نقل عفش الكويت اشتراك iptv بازار الخليج Put Together Your سكراب الكويت Perfect Look افضل منصة اعلانات في الكويت هي بازار الخليج

websitesbacklink

• View Profile
    • بنشر متنقل
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2023, 08:14:48 PM »

You ought to basTitleically fantastic not to mention solid advice, which means notice: سكراب السالمي Mmm.. بنشر متنقل estimable to be here in your report or قراج notify, whatever, I repute I should moreover process strong for my have website want I play some salubrious further updated busy in your كراج متنقل location. It is fun to read such a wonderful article and enjoy قطع غيار  the information  At this juncture, نقل عفش الكويت  you will discover the essential elements as all of them provide a URL اشتراكات IPTV بالكويت  leading to the captivating page سكراب السالمي قطع غيار سيارات كراج متنقل بنشر متنقل [url=https://key.kw-service.net/]فتح سيارات الكويت كراج تصليح سيارات نقل عفش الكويت اشتراك iptv بازار الخليج Put Together Your سكراب الكويت Perfect Look افضل منصة اعلانات في الكويت هي بازار الخليج

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2023, 12:14:55 PM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our plans are affordable and reliable. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, free migration, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2023, 10:21:40 AM »
Believe Hostnamaste.com web host is flexible enough to meet your specific needs. In many aspects their tech people are amazingly smart and obviously like doing their work on open source software systems. You get to enjoy technical freedoms at this host you'll find nowhere else.