News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Video server hosting services?  (Read 1359 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Video server hosting services?
« on: May 27, 2022, 06:21:54 AM »
I'm looking for video hosting provider:
Need over 50 SSD disk space. 2 TB of bandwidth + helpful and skillful technical customer support.
What can you say about Kvchosting.net video server hosting services in the USA?
Any feedbacks, reviews? What host is better?
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
Re: Video server hosting services?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 10:58:25 AM »
Because there are so many hosting companies accessible nowadays, choosing the correct one is critical. I believe you should first focus on your requirements. Among the various web hosting companies, those that can offer or satisfy all of your needs at a reasonable price are the ones you should consider as your future hosting provider.
If you're searching for dependable, low-cost web hosting with round-the-clock assistance, WHUK is the way to go.

haris1

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2022, 03:09:27 PM »
Hi, I personally use reddit to store my videos, I just upload them to my archive, because you have to pay for cloud services, and reddit is free. By the way, to record, for example, a gameplay video from a game, I use one of these screen recorders. I hope I was able to help you and you will do the same without any problems.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2022, 07:47:32 AM »
I recommend kvchosting.net to other webmasters. I've called them more often for questions I knew didn't really relate to their hosting, but more to ask them for help with questions I thought they might know the answer to. They always, always bend over backwards to help any way they can, and that includes in the middle of the night.