News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right server to sign up with ...  (Read 1671 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Right server to sign up with ...
« on: May 13, 2022, 06:37:15 PM »
Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: Right server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2022, 05:31:16 AM »
Hey there!
I am not aware of the quality of service provided by the above mentioned hosting provider. But you should do your own research and read reviews online before signing up for a hosting provider.
The following are features to look for when selecting a reliable hosting provider:

1. A long-term history of providing quality services.
2. Ability to provide 24/7 customer support.
3. Having a variety of hosting options available, including SSD and co-location facilities.
4. Possessing expertise in managing web applications and websites.
5. Offering a variety of security features, such as malware scanning and intrusion detection systems (IDS).
6. Providing timely updates to their software products, which can help prevent website downtime and optimize performance.
7. Maintaining up-to-date documentation on their hosting and services, which can be helpful when setting up or troubleshooting a website or application.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 09:47:37 AM »
I can honestly say that XXIwebhosting.com is the best host in the world. Try their Business Dedicated Server.
Customers should use code "I-30-Off-DS" for 30% off price (lifetime discount) during checkout. IF the code does not work, you can email it to them after and request the discount.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2022, 06:52:22 PM »
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers are solid and reliable enough to have a deal with.
I highly recommend everybody to work with them. Just go ahead and try. You will never regret it.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 08:33:08 AM »
I highly recommend hostingsource.com USA server hosting. Uptime has always been perfect.
The service, both as a web host and in dealing with customers, has been most satisfactory.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2022, 06:44:33 AM »
Try considering hostnamaste.com Budget Dedicated Server.
The customer service is prompt and will get you the information you need to make your website function the best.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2022, 08:33:18 AM »
https://gthost.com/instant-servers/
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.
You can try them starting from $5/day.