News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Servers from hostingsource.com  (Read 1398 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Servers from hostingsource.com
« on: April 28, 2022, 06:49:38 PM »
Have you ever tried hostingsource.com servers?
How quality are they?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Servers from hostingsource.com
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2022, 07:39:56 AM »
I started with hostingsource.com about two years ago. They were quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them.
The reliability is stellar, the machines aren't cramped with as many clients as possible, and the performance is top-notch.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2022, 11:33:59 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2022, 07:06:46 AM »
It is my 3rd month with hostingsource.com server hosting in the USA. I haven't had a single problem.
They are always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any downtime. Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."