News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS to have a deal with  (Read 2046 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
VPS to have a deal with
« on: April 25, 2022, 06:34:25 PM »
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are attractive for me and I have t select the best one, so which way is better to follow?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: VPS to have a deal with
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2022, 08:53:28 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

For me, kvchosting.net SSD VPS solutions look affordable. They have easy to use admin section and one click installs.
Nothing to worry about, they are professional.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2022, 07:38:34 AM »
I recommend Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS host for anyone in need of quality business class hosting.
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the host with highly redundant servers and quality support.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2022, 07:53:42 AM »
I am happy using hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS services! It has been excellent and top notice thus far. We love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2022, 08:46:05 AM »
You can trust Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS. Customer service has been great, always someone to help.
Haven't had any problems with security or downtime. Customer safety is the main goal for these folks.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2022, 07:05:05 PM »
VPS plans from rockhoster.com are full-featured.
An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2022, 05:59:23 PM »
VPS plans from evoxt.com are worth your attention.
They have a coupon code: HighCPUFreq - 40% off.
Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2022, 12:03:06 PM »
Why don't check here:
https://qhoster.com/linux-vps.html
I believe you will be able to find plenty of them there.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2022, 05:37:09 PM »
Ownwebservers is one of our top-rated web hosting for a variety of reasons. For starters, it comes with a bespoke control panel that makes managing your own hosting much easier.

While live phone support isn't available around the clock, the supplier is quick to respond to live chat and tickets. Ownwebservers also stores all of its data on speedy SSDs, offers a free SSL certificate, and enables SSH access to those plans aimed for more advanced users.

We are offering 40% Best Discount on all Managed VPS Cloud Hosting plans. For a limited time only, new customers can receive 40% OFF on any of our Managed SSD VPS Cloud Server plans.

Save 40% OFF on VPS Cloud Servers plans. Use coupon code VCS40 during checkout. The offer is limited time.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now