News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Low cost shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 2110 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
Low cost shared account to sign up with ...
« on: March 29, 2022, 03:16:30 PM »
Comparing shared plans from hostchefs.eu and qhoster.com, which one is better to sign up with as I plan to host a forum? 

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Low cost shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 08:32:29 AM »
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
I have really enjoyed having my site hosted by digitalserver.com.mx website hosting, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises. I also, have had no major downtime. When i transfer my files they are so fast.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2022, 08:14:55 AM »
Fully-satisfied using QHoster.com hosting service. I hope they keep like that and professionals.
Their tech support team is really concerned and willing to help.
Wonderful quick efficient professional service.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2022, 11:13:53 AM »
WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2022, 11:23:41 AM »
See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2022, 12:33:01 PM »
The one you mentioned is a good company for web hosting. I would like to suggest you an alternative, where we provide 99.99% uptime, free domain, free setup, free SSL certificates, 24x7 customer support, and much more at affordable prices. You can also customize the plans according to your requirements. Our shared hosting plan starts at as low as $1 per month. Do checkout once!

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2022, 07:29:53 AM »
The main point here is that if you do need help, it's there for you.
Keep it up!! Highly recommend QHoster.com for those webmasters looking for stable host with helpful support team.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2022, 06:18:45 PM »
Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
Services are suitable for those who are looking for great services and affordable prices. They have very responsive customer services.