News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right server to sign up with ...  (Read 2034 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Right server to sign up with ...
« on: March 15, 2022, 04:03:31 PM »
Comparing servers from qhoster.com and asvhost.com, which way is better to follow and why?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Right server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 06:07:23 AM »
Well, I have been dealing with digitalserver.com.mx dedicated hosting provider for a long time..
The server, which my account is setup on, it had one short downtime, which I was told due to the kernel update to close the security hole. Recommended.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2022, 05:41:51 AM »
Both the companies you mentioned are unquestionably the best, but when looking for the finest web server and hosting business, look for companies that provide complete packages that include customer assistance, websites, SSL certificates, and much more. Our company offers our clients reasonable and dependable package deals. We provide attractive packages for shared, VPS, Reseller, and dedicated hosting services that contain a variety of interesting features. We guarantee 99.9% website uptime, which is excellent in the world of websites. Aside from that, we offer exceptional 365/24/7 customer service, so we are always there to assist our consumers. Check out once!

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 09:10:31 AM »
The site speed is good. QHoster.com servers are secure. The prices are fair.
My site is always up. I've never had any downtime.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2022, 07:10:50 AM »
I have no complaints with kvchosting.net server hosting and would definitely recommend them.
The price is reasonable. Management people are also friendly, really can't ask for more.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2022, 08:34:14 AM »
I am most impressed with NetShop ISP for their friendly, timely and helpful support.
So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2022, 08:15:35 AM »
One thing I must say about QHoster.com web server hosting is that they have excellent customer service.
Their uptime is generally very good. The server's response time is very good.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2022, 08:18:14 PM »
KVChosting.net servers are worth your attention.
Their support and attentiveness are unparalleled in the industry. I seldom have issues, but if I do, they are right on it.