News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Fast web hosting for Blogging?  (Read 1591 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Fast web hosting for Blogging?
« on: February 18, 2022, 07:51:19 AM »
I am looking to move my blog from Blogger to Wordpress, self-hosted with my own domain name (which I haven't yet bought). Please could someone suggest where to start in looking for hosting? I tried Google but then found a post on here which said a lot of reviews are fake so thought it best to as you good people. The blog currently gets very little traffic and I only want something cheap and cheerful for now while I see how much time I'm going to have to put into the blog.
Do you think Greenwebpage.com will be worth trying? Reliable or not?

Thank you!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
Re: Fast web hosting for Blogging?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 09:11:22 AM »
If you're looking for a dependable hosting company that can manage all of your hosting needs, our company is worth having a look at. We claim 99.99 percent uptime and 24x7 customer support, as well as SSL certificates, SSD storage, free website creation, free domains, and much more. Furthermore, the packages we host are both inexpensive and dependable.
If you are just at the start of your blogging and are expecting less traffic, you should definitely try shared hosting as it is affordable and reliable for new businesses. Our shared hosting plan starts at as low as $1 per month. Try it out at least once! 

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2022, 09:45:10 AM »
Hey there!
I'm not aware with Greenwebpage.com, however I would suggest that you look into reviews and support services before settling on a company since many firms just provide ticket assistance, which takes awhile to complete. Check out internet reviews.

diplo777

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2022, 05:18:29 PM »
Bluehost makes the top of our list, for lots of reasons. They have the best up time of 99.99%, plus lightning-fast loading times (an average of 461 milliseconds!). This is by far the best on our list. Bluehost is officially recommended by WordPress, and they host over 2 million websites worldwide.

www.aaplumbing.com  

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2022, 08:11:29 AM »
I recommend greenwebpage.com to all webmasters looking for reliable and stable option to host their web sites!
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."