News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Super cheap web hosting solutions?  (Read 1667 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Super cheap web hosting solutions?
« on: January 24, 2022, 08:40:19 AM »
Hi,
I've been searching various hosts, nothing I've tried seems to work for me in terms of free for a webpage. I'm going to pay but want to get the following:
1) Text pages, sort of a medical information site, includes probably about 15 pages of links for solid medical info (like anemias, vitamins, stomach, nerd research articles, etc.) alone. Otherwise probably 25 in total.
2) Some screenshot images of some pdf's. A number of these would be like 100K or less or so.
3) Would need something to help me create the site. I'm an Oracle person not a web person but I can wing some small HTML type stuff.
4) Don't need tons of space, tons of graphics, or MySQL, etc. Ability to contact me from the site would be a good, maybe a form type email but otherwise that's it. No forums or lots of people, this is specialized. Don't need a domain name either.
5) Do want month to month payments if possible or low cost yearly plan types.

Suggestions? What are your views on hostingsource.com cheap web hosting solutions? Are they reliable?

Thanks

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: Super cheap web hosting solutions?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 11:08:09 AM »
very informative
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2022, 08:08:55 AM »
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.
Can add that hostforweb.com has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2022, 11:25:01 AM »
Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first,
you have to work on your requirements. In the available web hosting providers,
those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.
If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is the right option for you.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2022, 11:41:49 AM »
Choose Host.co.in, one of the most affordable hosting services in India and get a free domain on shared hosting plans with lots of features. Their shared hosting plans starts at just Rs.125/month.

Their Amazing Features:

Free Domain
Free Migration
High SSD Storage
Full Root Access
30 Days Money Back Poilcy
99.95% Uptime SLA
24/7 Live Support