News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: What are the ways to Change IP?  (Read 1411 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
What are the ways to Change IP?
« on: January 21, 2022, 10:37:48 AM »
I require expert's help in providing me any valuable information regarding the possible ways to Change IP
One of my friends recommended me to try whatismyip.live solutions?
Do you think a proxy server is the solution?
Alternatives?

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWeb Hosting
Re: What are the ways to Change IP?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2022, 08:52:48 AM »
Before we go into device-specific choices, let's go through some basic ways to modify your IP address.

Change networks. Switching to a different network is the simplest approach to alter your device's IP address. For example, if you're surfing on your smartphone while connected to your home Wi-Fi network, you may disable Wi-Fi and utilize mobile data. However, it will modify the IP address because each network connection is allocated a unique one.

Reset the modem. When you reset your modem, you also reset your IP address. Disconnect the modem for at least 30 seconds, plug it back in, and connect as usual.

Connect via a Virtual Private Network (VPN) (VPN). A VPN will conceal your public IP address and notify the network that you are connecting from a new place, altering your IP address. It is accomplished via an encrypted tunnel, and your ISP will not be able to observe your activities. Consider TunnelBear, ExpressVPN, and NordVPN as alternatives.

Make use of a proxy server. First, change your web browser's proxy settings so that it automatically configures. The Online Proxy (HTTP) configuration is enough for basic web browsing, but you may want more specialized settings based on your requirements.