News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: The most reliable host for media service?  (Read 1015 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
The most reliable host for media service?
« on: February 09, 2024, 10:11:15 AM »
I'd like to find the most reliable place for media service.
Have seen GTHost.com offers nice instant server hosting plans. Need over 500 gbs of ssd, 24 gbs of ram.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me? What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
Re: The most reliable host for media service?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 05:38:39 AM »
OwnWebServers also offers Unlimited Web Hosting plans for businesses looking for a cost-effective solution to host multiple websites or applications. Their Unlimited Web Hosting plans come with unlimited disk space, bandwidth, email accounts, and MySQL databases, making them an ideal choice for businesses with growing website requirements.

Their Unlimited Web Hosting plans are fully managed and come with a range of features such as cPanel/WHM control panel, Softaculous script installer, SSL certificates, daily backups, and more. They also offer additional features such as DDoS protection, firewall management, and IP addresses (IPv4 and IPv6) at an additional cost.
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2024, 08:06:14 AM »
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with GTHost.com instant servers - it can be perfect for many clients who rent servers for VPN businesses. Network hardware is only Juniper, all routers are already 100G and uplinks are 100G. They use SSD and HDD only Enterprise.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2024, 04:06:07 PM »
Reliable hosting plans are available from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
Their support team is the best in the industry. It would take me a full day to write how many times they have helped me. So I'll just say this, if you want unparalleled support + quality services you're in the right place.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2024, 07:28:45 AM »
When it comes to dedicated class hosts in different countries has different understanding about what do they should provide.

Nice pricing for datapacket.net server hosting.Servers are fast and stable.
I am quite satisfied with the service they provide, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2024, 06:57:58 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2024, 11:36:38 AM »
For my clients Neironvps.com dedicated server hosting works well. Operating Systems: CentOS, Ubuntu, Debian, Fedora, Windows Server.
Server i7-6700 at $99/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany.

rosafill23

• Kprogrammed3000
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2024, 01:21:52 AM »
I would recommend considering hostpro.com as a strong alternative for comparison.
Hostpro.com is known for their reliable hosting services, and they provide a number of plans that can fit your requirements well. Their offerings usually include high-capacity SSDs and a significant amount of RAM to support media-intensive tasks. In addition, Hostpro.com is known for its reliability, excellent customer support, and competitive pricing.
Ultimately, your decision should be based on factors such as server performance, customer support, pricing, and any additional features offered.
Don't hesitate to write to technical support for more details regarding services and assistance.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2024, 07:06:07 AM »
M2host will be the best web hosting provider if you are looking for affordable web hosting services. Our web hosting plans are scalable and reliable. Our web hosting plans include services like 24/7 live customer support, a free website builder, a free SSL transfer, a free setup, a domain name, a virus scanner, and more. For more information, please visit our website.