News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need e-commerce host in US  (Read 7317 times)

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Need e-commerce host in US
« on: December 20, 2016, 10:28:00 AM »
My requirements: 15 gbs of disk space, 500 gbs of bandwidth, OS Commerce, location - New York
One of my clients said kvchosting.com would work for me. Do you really think I can rely on them?

Do they offer any discounts? Do they accept Bitcoin? Any other web hosts?
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

JustMe

• View Profile
Re: Need e-commerce host in US
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 03:07:42 PM »
iFastNet.com and QHoster.com are trustworthy and reliable enough to have a deal with.
Plans are full-featured and support is online for 24 hours.
Support is second to none.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2016, 10:38:34 AM »
I've been with kvchosting.com for about a year now and must say that I'll definitely continue using their hosting services.
They run an honest business that treats customers with respect, and this is the most important quality of a web host.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2016, 08:25:08 AM »
Well, dcxv.com have an awesome reputation for service and uptime. That's why I chose them.
Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat. On a scale of 1 to 5 I would rate them 4.8. Really Great job.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 10:40:49 AM »
Site uploaded and mail lists set up without a hitch - and any technical query dealt with immediately.
All I can say is that these guys are GREAT! My previous webhosting service didnt even come close!

Go ahead and give Kvchosting.com team a try!
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 08:23:39 AM »
Now I am fully-satisfied, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight). Thanks a lot to my friend advice. Kvchosting.com is good web host.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2017, 10:43:51 AM »
To my mind boomhost.com would meet any webmasters demand. They are delivering reasonable pricing, featured stable cpanel accounts and available knowledgeable staff.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2021, 10:21:22 AM »
See,
There are numerous best web hosting providers available on the internet.
You are looking for a web hosting provider for your eCommerce store then you should be very careful because all your future online presence and business fully depends on which type of hosting services they provide.
So, while choosing the web hosting provider for your eCommerce site or online store, I think should keep some points in your mind, like it should reliable, it has a 24/7 technical support team, should able to solve all the issues, no downtime, etc. VPS and cloud hosting is always the best options to host an eCommerce website.
I hope this will help you to find a reliable web hosting provider that fulfills all your requirements.

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWeb Hosting
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2021, 10:21:36 AM »
In my opinion, https://www.thewebhostingdir.com provides the best eCommerce web hosting provider compression with accurate research reports on their uptime, support service, backup service, reviews from their actual customers, and more. So pick the one that's right for you today.