News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs hosting.uk  (Read 1883 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs hosting.uk
« on: November 03, 2021, 06:06:31 PM »
Which VPS should I try - from hosting.uk or rockhoster.com?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs hosting.uk
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2021, 09:49:23 AM »
Well, Rockhoster.com will take care of you, as they have me. I've used their tech support extensively and they are in fact knowledgeable. Wait times for phone support is about what you'd expect - in the five minute range on a busy day.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2021, 08:45:45 AM »
I was recommended to try rockhoster.com as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel. Good one!

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2021, 07:55:54 AM »
I've been using Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS for more than a year and they are excellent.
The best hosting provider I've ever experienced by a long way.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 05:54:46 PM »
Try VPS accounts from reliable hosting providers: libertyvps.net and hostingsource.com.
Their provide an extremely cost-effective and professional solution, with excellent hosting features and excellent customer service. Their technical support staff are always more than willing to help no matter what time of the day or night. I can't thank them enough for their continued support and reliable services.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2021, 06:56:59 AM »
Give rockhoster.com a try. Pricing is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is responsive and helpful.