UK Web Hosting Forum > Virtual Private Server (VPS)

Right VPS is better to follow?

(1/2) > >>

JustMe:
Which VPS is better to follow - either luxhosting.lu or asvhost.com? 

Rizzotto:
Don't look any further just go for exmasters.com VPS hosting cos it is much better than ordinary hosting virtuals.
You will be happy like now I'm from the bottom of my heart. It is one of the most professional and engaging technical professionals I've dealt with in the past 10 years.

Forweb:
I've been with Hostnamaste.com Cheap Linux VPS for over a year now and have never been so blown away by the support from a host as I have been with these fine people. Based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

danny goodwin:

If you are looking for the Best VPS service at an affordable price, you have to go with AccuWeb Hosting because it provides the Best features and full customer support. Since 2002, AccuWeb Hosting has served the VPS Hosting service and has many customers.

Alexwilliamson:
Along these lines at least 10 GB is suggested. As a matter of fact, with 10 GB you might run out quick, so the better incentive for circle space is 20 GB for a VPS. ... So you can go with 1 CPU, however on the off chance that the proposal of a VPS is in a decent value esteem connection, so take one with 2 CPU, yet you won't feel a major distinction.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version