News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: What should I do?  (Read 2198 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
What should I do?
« on: September 13, 2021, 06:34:09 PM »
What should I do - to use a VPS from luxhosting.lu or jollyworkshosting.com?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: What should I do?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2021, 09:06:21 AM »
I highly recommend exmasters.com hosting, especially if you are looking for feature-rich and affordable hosting solutions. The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 07:35:07 AM »
I've been with hostnamaste.com KVM VPS for quite a long period of time, and they're the best webhost I've found so far.
Their pricing for dedicated servers is quite reasonable and the level of support you get is exceptional.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2021, 03:23:39 PM »
Use VPS plans from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com. I definitely recommend them for professionals who want to start a site on a reliable foundation, and for people ready to improve their small, but established project.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 12:57:41 PM »
Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available, so, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first,
you have to work on your requirements. In the available web-hosting providers,
those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then choose them as your future hosting provider.
If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is the right option for you.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2021, 08:19:42 AM »
I was really surprised to see a great list of useful features for running any kind of web sites. Exmasters.com will be good choice.
Pricing looks reasonable.  I had to create a subsequent ticket for an outgoing issue, which ended up being a port that needed enabling on my firewall.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."