News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Hosting for small startup company website?  (Read 2676 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Hosting for small startup company website?
« on: September 10, 2021, 08:50:41 AM »
Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from USA. Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?

Any info on Hostnamaste.com web hosting solutions? Are they reliable? Any alternatives?
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

among1

• View Profile
Re: Hosting for small startup company website?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2021, 09:16:13 AM »
I found the review wise and helpful. Prompt response, this service really saved my life. I highly recommend new posts from you.
girls games

Michael Clerk

• Academic Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2021, 05:55:47 AM »
sada
Hi, This is Michael Clerk. I am completed graduated with MBA at the University of Cambridge. Now, I am joined MEW. We offer many categories of <ahref="https://thedissertationhelp.co.uk/assignment-writing-service/">Best Assignment Writing Services Uk</a> at Cheap prices.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 06:23:57 AM »
Hello,

Searching for the best service provider for a small startup company website is quite difficult. There are numerous affordable and reliable options out there in the market, you just need to consider some important things while choosing the best one. Check customer reviews, compare features and hosting plans, etc. eukhost is also the best and most affordable option. For more details, you can visit their website and initiate a live chat.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

UpadhyayJyoti

• View Profile
    • Free RDP Server
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2021, 05:21:10 AM »
A great alternative would be BlueHost as they are trusted by many but not only that, they continue to improve their hardware and keep everything up to date with the latest changes in the CMS and hosting world.
Read genuine BlueHost review to find out the complete details and whether or not it is best suited for your website. 8)

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2021, 08:46:14 AM »
I have been a customer for one year and just paid for a second year. Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting is a professional one.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2021, 11:29:08 AM »
WHUK offers a shared hosting solution at a low rate that includes the most advanced features. If you have a website for a tiny startup business, shared hosting is the most cost-effective choice, in my view. A high-performance, low-costing plan with SSD is provided by WHUK, making it the ideal starting plan.

alex

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2021, 10:53:34 AM »
Hello, I do not have much idea about the host namaste alternative, but I would suggest one of the best web hosting for the small start-up company website. The 10GBHosting UK is offering hosting service to small start-ups  Starting  At Just £2.8 /mo

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2022, 08:57:28 AM »
I am extremely happy with greenwebpage.com hosting services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs.
I sent an email to customer service & like in less than 5 minutes they had everything working smoothly! This is fantastic.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2022, 08:59:52 AM »
Hey there!
I'm not familiar with Hostnamaste.com web hosting solutions, but I would recommend that you examine reviews and support services before picking a firm since many companies just give ticket help, which takes time. Read online reviews.
Also do check out this essential features that a good and reliable hosting provider should offer;
1. Uptime
2. Available storage
3. Monthly traffic
4. Loading speed
5. Data security
6. Customer support
7. Payment methods
8. Content management system
9. Do a free trial
10. Discover extra benefits
Once you've gone through the following checklist you'll have enough information to select the best hosting service that suits your requirements.
Thank you...