News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: How to write a social studies essay  (Read 184 times)

ferirob

• View Profile
How to write a social studies essay
« on: August 22, 2021, 03:22:44 PM »
When preparing for the final exam, focus on the social studies essay.

Before you write a social studies essay, remember everything you know about the proposed topic.

For example, you are given an essay on the topic "grademiners reviews".

Highlight the main problem in the text. In our example, let it be formulated as a question: "Is the death penalty permissible?
Think of the constituent parts/questions that make it up. It is useful to write down in a draft the answers to the additional questions. This will be the outline of the essay. In which countries is the death penalty allowed? In which countries is it prohibited? What guilt deserves such punishment? What is a rational substitute for the death penalty?
Then sketch an outline.
Select 1-2 arguments for each part of the essay. It is a good idea to supplement the outline with examples from history, literature, and personal experience. All examples must be related to the stated topic.
Make a conclusion about the problem. Look at examples of social studies papers from previous years: "In my opinion, the death penalty is unacceptable, because no person has the right to take another person's life. By legalizing murder, we give birth to new executioners.

​Related resources:
How and when the essay originated
What is an essay - its outline and structure
HOW TO WRITE A BRILLIANT ESSAY
How To Write An Essay?

Myles_Henry

• View Profile
Re: How to write a social studies essay
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 04:23:35 PM »
Thanks for these tips. I think they will help many students get inspired. I believe that the main inspiration for writing a good essay is the thought that you can graduate with honors and get a prestigious job. Therefore, I recommend that you learn to write an essay on your own and not spend money on services that offer to do it for you. My advice for those who want to figure out how to write an essay on their own, use YouTube, there you can find many videos in which experienced teachers show and tell how to write an essay on any topic and there is always the opportunity to ask them questions in the comments. I noticed that many of these videos were have at least 21 thousand of views! I'm sure their owners used the services of https://viplikes.net/buy-youtube-views to quickly increase their ammount.

emmawattson

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2021, 11:29:20 AM »
Writing is a thing in which you have to be creative mind, in fact, if you want to do a writing job creative mind skill is very important whether you go for an essay writing service or ebook writing service or any other. When you have a creative mind + you do practice + you also have researching skills you can do any kind of writing task. For writing social studies essay these three are important, you have to write with confidence and creativity, do research to gather valuable information, write two to three-time until you feel it is the best written. Follow this and trust me you can write social studies essay with perfection.

Suzain_Lorence

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2021, 11:53:03 AM »
I'm not good in research especially in social studies and social economics, I prefer to use essay writing service for my assignments and essay's. I recently Buy Professional Essay in UK for such an amazing price and today my teacher told me that I score highest marks in economics assessment. Thanks to these essay writing services.