News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: jollyworkshosting.com vs legionbox.com  (Read 1690 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
jollyworkshosting.com vs legionbox.com
« on: August 20, 2021, 07:13:17 PM »
If oyu have to select between jollyworkshosting.com and legionbox.com, which way would you follow?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: jollyworkshosting.com vs legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 12:00:36 PM »
Hello,

From the above listed hosting providers, those who can provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price, you choose them as your future hosting provider. If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services with 24/7 support, eUKhost is also the right option. For more details, you can visit their website and initiate a live chat. Their team is available by 24/7 to assist you.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 11:56:22 AM »
I'll be with legionbox.com for a long time to come I think. For a newbie I can't recommend them more highly.
Users are kept up-to-date on issues in a timely fashion and questions/support tickets are responded to promptly and courteously.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2021, 10:35:50 AM »
I would recommend jollyworkshosting.com to anyone who like to have good server with good prices and stability. I did note the other reviews about this provider, but I did notice one comment from one reviewer who said they have change of management and noticed improvements in the company over the few months.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."