News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: How to Make WordPress Site Secure from Hackers?  (Read 3360 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
How to Make WordPress Site Secure from Hackers?
« on: August 03, 2021, 12:11:24 PM »
Would like to know all possible way to make my WordPress site secure from hackers.
Are there any experts who can share their tips here?

One of my co-workers shared these ones:
  • Create WordPress Sites on FLATsite
  • Use TLS or SSL Certificates
  • Utilize DDOS Protection
  • Implement a Website Back-up
Have you tried FLATsite static wordpress site generator? Is it really good solution?
So, could you share your view points on securing wordpress site from hackers?

Thanks.

Pravin

• View Profile
Re: How to Make WordPress Site Secure from Hackers?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 10:35:30 AM »
There are many techniques to protect WordPress sites from hackers. Since attack rates on the website are increasing, securing your website is essential.

Here are some tips you should keep in mind to secure your site from hackers.

1. Your Web hosting service should be secure
2. Use Strengthen password
3. Secure your WP directory
4. Update your WordPress timely
5. Uninstall the extra plugins
6. Plain FTP protection
7. Secure your WordPress configuration
8. Change your WordPress table prefix
9. Enabled file editing
10. Losing Un-backed up data
11. If the website URL is not secured securely it
12. Install a security plugin
13. Secure debug logs
MilesWeb: VPS Hosting | Dedicated Server Hosting

sotostacy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2021, 01:56:23 PM »
Some entrepreneurs do not understand the role of securing their website, or they overlook this point or focus on other things that they think are more important. I've been through this once, so now I understand how important it is to secure your website. Recently, https://prosvit.design/websites-for-accountants/ created a new website design for accounting firms because I want to develop in this niche. I made sure that the boys secured my page in the future so that I wouldn't lose all my clients' data. They did this in addition to creating the design and content on the site. I am proud to work with such competent companies.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2021, 07:08:42 PM by sotostacy »

Katherine

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2022, 09:20:41 PM »
There are many techniques use to secure your WordPress site. I recommend some of the advance techniques you try to avoid hacking attacks.

• Secure Your WordPress Site With a Firewall
  • Use Website Security Hardening
  • Use Sucuri Security plugin to add extra layer protection
  • Limit Logins to Your Site
  • Backup Your WordPress Site
  • Update All Themes and Plugins
  • Beware of Abandoned Plugins

Check this site https://invozone.com/ in which all the techniques are implemented to secure from hacking attacks
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 09:23:02 PM by Katherine »

hostguy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2022, 05:21:16 PM »
You can easily secure Wordpress site from hackers through Wordfence security plugin. You just have to install Wordfence plugin and configure it to secure your wordpress website. For the wordpress security you just have to configure wordpress plugin to secure.

danny goodwin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2022, 04:30:45 AM »
There are some tips to protecting your site against WordPress hacks.

1 – Use Strong Passwords & Management
One way to stop people from hacking your account is to create complex passwords. People who log into many different services, like wp-admin logins and databases, need long and complex passwords. When someone needs to remember dozens of passwords without even writing them down, they may use the same password across the board. However, this isn't a safe practice since one account can be hacked, and all their other charges will be vulnerable.
2 – Use the Principle of Least Privilege
Ensure the user you are granting access to has a low level of privilege in your system. Then, remove their access as soon as possible after completing their task. This is what least privilege means.
3 – Keep WordPress Plugins Secure & Updated
By installing WordPress and constantly updating it, as well as using plugins from a large community of developers, you can be sure that you have a secure website.

A plugin is a door into your WordPress site, and when there are many "side entrances", hackers can take advantage of them. Use the best security methods to protect your site via all doors and avoid inviting more vulnerabilities.
4 – Use a WordPress Hardening Method
  • You can use the following hardening methods to prevent WordPress from hacking:
  • Adding additional allow/deny rules via your .htaccess file
  • RestrictingUR login Ls to specific IP range(s)
  • Protecting your wp-config file
  • Blocking includes
5 – Prevent a WordPress Hack with a Website Firewall
A common issue is that when you update, it makes your plugin or theme give errors. This can leave your site vulnerable to hacks and cyber attackers.
AccuWeb Hosting - VPS Hosting, Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, WordPress Hosting, Virtual Desktop