News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Trending clicker game with many outstanding features  (Read 1554 times)

aricjoshua

• View Profile
Trending clicker game with many outstanding features
« on: July 16, 2021, 03:42:12 AM »
Increased cookie clicker when referred to users of an online game forum. Julien Thiennot, a programmer, developed this idle game in 2013. When playing this game, the user's goal is to make a huge number of cookies from the original cake. When there are enough cakes, the items will be unlocked, and you may click and buy them to speed up the cake production process. Join this fun game on your PC or mobile phone right now. With each upgrade, prices grow exponentially, costing 15% more than the most previously bought asset of the same sort.

The game creates an endless baking space with simple operation just a mouse click.

The player earns one cookie for each click on the giant cookie on the screen. If you have enough cookies, you can improve objects like cursors, grandmas, farms, mines, factories, and banks, which allow you to make cookies without pressing any buttons.
With each upgrade, prices grow exponentially, costing 15% more than the most previously bought asset of the same sort.

With just a few mouse clicks, the game generates an infinite baking space.
Using the cursor, click to cookie every 10 seconds.

Grandma: I'll help you bake some more cookies; each Grandma bakes one per second.

On the farm, you may grow your cookie plants. Each farm generates eight cookies per second.

harper1898

• View Profile
Re: Trending clicker game with many outstanding features
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2022, 10:58:52 AM »
This game is awesome and I usually play it with my classmates in a competition of scoring on a higher tier than that of another one. No doubt, it is a time-worthy game. Good thing is that I play this game on my gaming chair with which, the level of entertainment is increased. The control over this game is also enhanced while you are on this chair for this game. All of my friends want to have this chair because of its crazy control and comfort for the game. I have bought this chair from Millennium Shoes discount code.