News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap VPS in EU  (Read 114 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
Cheap VPS in EU
« on: June 16, 2021, 04:10:46 PM »
Is it better to buy a VPS from luxhosting.lu or asvhost.com? And why?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Cheap VPS in EU
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2021, 07:26:11 AM »
I have been very pleased with the support even when it is not their fault. Never got an angry support rep.
As a IT Tech I have dealt with several other providers (like PAIR) and there is no doubt to me that Libertyvps.net is much ahead of any.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2021, 10:55:33 AM »
Hello,

If you are looking for the best and reliable hosting provider to buy a web hosting then you have to do research. And you should follow the points to choose the right provider for your website:
  • Make a list and compare web hosting companies
  • Go with company reviews
  • Should be available for 24/7
  • Affordable plans
  • Security
For reliable, affordable VPS hosting services and 24/7 support, WHUK is also the right option.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2021, 11:44:04 AM »
Can say speedehost.com offshore server uptime and overall speed performance are outstanding and consistent.
I'd recommend them quite highly if you're looking for a reliable host along with a helpful support team.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2021, 05:08:49 AM »
Now everything works like a clock and I am happy running my site at bodHOST Europe servers. Recommend this host to others. They offer a 99.95% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss, and 100% content delivery to your visitors.

Get 50% OFF on both Linux and Windows  VPS Hosting. Use Code -  VPS50 at the time of check out

« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 05:12:39 AM by davids007 »