UK Web Hosting Forum > Cloud Web Hosting

Looking for cloud server account

(1/3) > >>

Rizzotto:
I have been looking for the cloud server account: 0,5 TBS of HD, 20 TBS of Bandwidth, 4 GBS of RAM, Linux
I consider CoreSpace.com cloud solutions. What host is better from your views? Why?
I would really appreciate if you can share any discounts they have.

Forweb:
I am impressed with Corespace.com service. As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good.

wwwspyder:
Most people really like this provider's services, so I'll be moving my other websites from another provider to Corespace.com cloud as soon as possible. Their pricing looks competitive. Features are cool.

Corrsikos:
I really felt looked after. CoreSpace cloud server provider has been the BEST E-Commerce hosting provider that I have found so far.
Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.

kanejoyce:
I see that now there are many good cloud servers available, you can learn more, and if you have free time i just found a very good game you can play it's smash karts, besides this game you can also play run 3, try to visit and play with me, thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version