News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Good UK web hosting provider with Free cPanel?  (Read 1966 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
Good UK web hosting provider with Free cPanel?
« on: May 25, 2021, 10:35:00 AM »
Hello. I am in search of web hosting that is reliable and will provide very fast loading speed all over the world.
I will be uploading videos to the website and they need to load fast.
What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy Fast UK Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain?
Will it be worth trying them?

alex

• View Profile
Re: Good UK web hosting provider with Free cPanel?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 08:32:28 AM »
 Hello,
Here are some  list of the best  Uk based web hosting Provider you can go through
 1. Ionos Hosting.
 2. Krystal Hosting.
 3. Godaddy.
 4. 10GBHosting.
 5. HostingUk.
 6. Webhostuk.

I should prefer you for 10GBHosting because it offers Unlimited And Best Web Hosting With cPanel & SSD Storage Start At Just £2.8 /mo. 10GB Hosting provides flexible, scalable, secure & the best web hosting servers. We have a strong hosting infrastructure to provide a perfect hosting environment for our clients in a cost-effective manner. We are using advance hosting technology and next-gen hardware to ensure lightning-fast performance & the best web hosting platform for your website

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2021, 08:13:39 AM »
I have been a NetShop-isp.com.cy customer for over three years now, their attention to detail, great customer service & excellent pricing make them the only choice for my web hosting needs, I would recommend them to anyone.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2021, 10:22:19 AM »
There are many Hosting provider in UK but i will suggest to check WHUK website and compare there plans and services with other competitor.
WHUK is Reliable and affordable web hosting provider and they give 24/7 support to customers.