UK Web Hosting Forum > Cloud Web Hosting

Need a cloud server

(1/3) > >>

Forweb:
Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server. It should have an integrated gpu. Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E3-12X5 series. Ram 4Gb is enough. And HDD 50gb max. It should run windows.
Any provider recommendations?
What are your views on Tzulo.com?

wwwspyder:
The hosting provider offered an easy solution and great value for my personal web page. Easy setup and a variety of styles to get my web page built and running quickly. I am very pleased with Tzulo.com hosting. The uptime of the server has been much better than I expected.

Corrsikos:
Management people are friendly, really can't ask for more. I am glad that I found Tzulo.com hosting.
Good customer service, great plans for just about anyone, plenty of space and bandwidth...and honest people running the entire show. I've had no problems with uptime.

Finelige:
Finally, I found a perfect place for hosting my wordpress blogs - it is Tzulo.com web host with stable US servers.
This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lots of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

davids007:
I recommend you to use bodHOST Cloud Hosting without any doubts. Their cloud hosting servers draw from a pool of hosting resources to deliver the right amount of computing resources to your hosted applications.

* Disaster Recovery Hosted in the Cloud
* Unmatched High-Level Storage
* Business-Class Security
* High Performance
* Unmatched and Reliable Security
* Ensuring Business Continuity

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version