UK Web Hosting Forum > Dedicated Server & Managed Hosting

looking for a reliable provider with DDoS Protection

(1/2) > >>

Forweb:
Thank you for reading the post , I'm looking for a reliable provider who are providing dedicated server with DDoS Protection.
So , I'm searching a reliable provider who provide me upto 10 GBPS Free DDoS Protection , & of course i need managed support.
As I see some of provider offering Free DDoS Protection with their servers.
What are your views on Hostforweb.com server hosting?
So , if you have any suggestions , please write me.

amara123:
There is the various provider who offers the best hosting service with the DDoS protection and other things according to your requirement. According to myself, this provider offers the services and facilities according to your need.

* Milesweb
* Hostinger
* Server Wala
* OVH Cloud
* Godaddy

wwwspyder:
Nice Cheap and Fast Web Hosting with Free cPanel & Free Domain offered by NetShop ISP provider.
Uptime is great and i must also say that the speed connectivity is pretty fast.
I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Corrsikos:
I've had only the smallest of minor glitches with the site and support has been extremely fast and responsive.
On top of this, the cost of hosting is relatively cheap (especially with the current exchange rates!)
I highly recommend Hostforweb.com hosting.

Finelige:
I and some of my friends are happy using Hostforweb.com shared, VPS and dedicated server hosting services. The network and server uptime are quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity. The customer/tech support team is always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version