News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Right server to follow ...  (Read 559 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
Right server to follow ...
« on: April 19, 2021, 05:40:32 PM »
Servers from asvhost.com and hostingsource.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which plan ias better to sign up with and why? 

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Right server to follow ...
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 10:57:38 AM »
Once my other webhost account comes up for renewal I shall be looking to transfer it to Tzulo.com web host.

The Support they offer is extremely FAST and the prices here are good! :)
I recommend these guys for sure!! I have had no problem they can't solve! =)
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2021, 12:35:32 PM »
I am hosting about 10 domains off my 1 account, they allow up to 25. Recommend Centohost.com servers.
The custom control panel is easy to learn. The price, bandwidth, and storage are excellent. The Support is professional, communicative, and quite Fast.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2021, 10:57:01 AM »
Fast reliable service. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of Hostingsource.com support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2021, 11:15:23 AM »
I feel safe and secure with Hostingsource.com web host. The tools provided are great!
Uptime is great and I am quite happy with them. So I would have to recommend them, highly, based on my experience thus far.

amara123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2021, 09:23:53 AM »
If you are looking for a decent and reliable hosting provider to buy web hosting then you have to do research. And you should follow the points to choose the right provider for your website:

Check their website
Check company’s review
Provide 24/7 support with hosting
Security of your data
Affordable plans

For reliable, affordable hosting services and 24/7 support, asvhost is also the right option.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2021, 12:51:28 PM »
Hello,

Nowadays, there are various web hosting providers available. So, it becomes difficult to get the best one according to requirements. To get the right one, you have to work on your requirements. From the above listed hosting providers, you can take it at your convenience. If you are looking for reliable, affordable web hosting services and 24/7 support, then WHUK is the best option for you.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2021, 07:49:27 AM »
After I purchased an account (while we are talking) they then set it up the account immediately. And the good thing is they were going to transfer my sites to my Tzulo.com dedicated hosting account as much a possible.. then after a few hours all my site are setup all necessary actions needed for my sites have been done..

They are the creme in this market and they provide such a great service, I'm saving up some cash to pay a full year with them.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • Host.co.in
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2021, 05:58:56 AM »
If you're looking for a decent and cheap VPS hosting server, I recommend Host.co.in. I've been using it for the last 2 years. They offer high-quality services, root access, and customer assistance that is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. They are one of the most reputable VPS hosting companies.

Also, they are providing 20% OFF on VPS Hosting, Use code VSH20 Hurry up avail to this offer now visit here https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting