News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with ...  (Read 2481 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with ...
« on: April 07, 2021, 03:26:14 PM »
Comparing VPS deals from rockhoster.com and hostingsource.com, which plan is better to sign up with and why?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 10:27:47 AM »
I would recommend Rockhoster.com to anyone who wants a site that works properly and good service.
Their service is great. Any question asked will be answered within minutes. If takes longer, they will tell you.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 11:42:21 AM »
Hello,

There are plenty of hosting providers available, Apart from the listed web hosting providers. So, selecting the right one is a little bit crucial. I think, first, you have to work on your requirements. If you are looking for reliable, affordable Linux VPS hosting UK services and 24/7 support, WHUK would be the right option.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 11:09:54 AM »
VPS hosting is an ideal solution for high traffic and eCommerce type of sites. It is more reliable than shared hosting services. It provides dedicated hosting resources and an environment. For those who are looking for highly secured and dedicated hosting then VPS would be the right option. It is less expensive than dedicated server hosting.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

amara123

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2021, 12:08:39 PM »
These both hosting providers are best in their position but I didn't use the service of these providers. To choose the best provider you have to do research. According to my self these provider are best to follow:

Everdata
Hostinger
Serverwala
Milesweb
OVHcloud
vpsserver