News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: The best VPS provider ...  (Read 5864 times)

Rawler

• View Profile
Re: The best VPS provider ...
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2022, 04:14:11 PM »
VPS plans from kvchosting.net and qhoster.com are the best to sign up with.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.

Mariadesuja

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2022, 09:07:34 AM »
asvhost.com is better. Their panel is also easy to navigate and use. I have found them very reliable and easy to use. They were not the cheapest when I used them, but they have the industry standard in support so the cost is worth it.

CarrollLargena

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2022, 12:27:01 PM »
They're both nice for a forum. From my experience and my point of view, I don't see any substantial difference between asvhost.com and libertyvps.net. I guess it's up to you to decide, and as criteria, you might pick the price. If I were you, I would choose the cheapest one, and I've made pretty clear my choice. If you had asked me what VPS to choose for a game server, I would have suggested https://tapleto-host.net. It's a lovely decision if the purpose is creating a SAMP server or a CSGO one. I hope you're doing well. Take care of yourself.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2022, 12:32:04 PM by CarrollLargena »