News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: SSD VPS to sign up with ...  (Read 2883 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
SSD VPS to sign up with ...
« on: March 25, 2021, 06:03:25 PM »
If I have to choose between SSD VPS plans from QHoster.com and Scalahosting.com, which way is better to follow as I plan to host a Wordpress blog? Any ideas?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: SSD VPS to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2021, 12:24:58 PM »
As a nice alternative can recommend cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting deals.
Customer safety is the main goal for these folks. They have a superb reputation and you will have a wonderful experience with them.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2021, 01:08:55 PM »
When it comes to VPS hosting, bodHOST sets the bar high. Its features alone earned a perfect score of 95 percent in our research, and it's easy to see why. All VPS hosting plans provide SSD storage, root access, and 24x7 tech support.

JustMe

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 03:34:28 PM »
Just want to say that both mentioned companies - QHoster.com as well as Scalahosting.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are very happy with their service. Support Team is prompt and responsive. We will definitely recommend them.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2021, 11:47:43 AM »
Except for the quality of their servers, they supply a 15 minute response (on average) to near every ticket I open.
They have helped us with everything we needed. I like QHoster.com and highly recommend their hosting to others.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.