UK Web Hosting Forum > General Web Hosting

Looking for reliable web hosting service

(1/18) > >>

Corrsikos:
I've found the host called INSIGHT WEB HOSTING - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.
I need 60 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Linux.

Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

vpsground:
If you need good loading speed and 24/7 livechat support then you can try VPSGround.Com

See Their Review https://www.findukhosting.com/uk-web-hosting-company/vpsground

Finelige:
Now I realize that moving my web site to kvchosting.net decent host was a clever decision...
To my surprise, the response from this provider is so quick, detailed answers are returned from their unique Helpdesk only minutes after I posted the questions.

davids007:
Looking for reliable web hosting services, no worry here is the best reliable web hosting services for your need. bodHOST offers reliable and performance-oriented web hosting solutions that do not cost the earth! wide range of hosting solutions cater to customer requirements of any scale and scope. Cost savings with excellent service and support.

Rizzotto:
I first contacted cloudarion.com support staff for help with one of the packages, I could tell this host was a keeper. The support staff were so kind, and even transferred my existing reseller at no charge. The pricing is cool. Recommended!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version