News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Best VPS provider in Europe ...  (Read 211 times)

madio

• View Profile
Best VPS provider in Europe ...
« on: January 15, 2021, 06:45:24 PM »
Comparing VPS deals from asvhost.com and hosting.uk, which way is better to follow?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Best VPS provider in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 08:29:37 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?
Nice VPS hosting deals offered by Rockhoster.com team.
The support is good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 11:19:56 AM »
If you are looking for a reliable VPS hosting provider in Europe bodHOST is the one you can trust. Competent support from an experienced customer service team is available to help you 24/7. All hosting packages come with 99.95% uptime and a 30-day money-back guaranteed.

hantMancy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2021, 03:37:31 PM »
ASVhost.com as well as hosting.uk VPS accounts are full of useful resources and there is no downtime on their trustworthy servers. Always quick responses to any of my needs! Technical assistance has been great.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2021, 07:53:49 AM »
I have been with exmmasters.com VPS hosting for 7 months now. And they also own and control their own datacenter.
If you are looking for a host, I would recommend them highly - ditto for if you are planning to change soon.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 07:27:07 AM »
I host about 12 domains with 3v-host.com VPS hosting and have been a happy customer for years.
I've used their tech support extensively and they are in fact knowledgeable. Wait times for phone support is about what you'd expect - in the five minute range on a busy day.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2021, 06:52:18 AM »
Try Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ and KVM VPS hosting. Support is helpful and very fast to respond, server performance is easily the best I've experienced, and the range of features for the money is nothing short of excellent.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.