News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 3723 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
Shared account to sign up with ...
« on: December 30, 2020, 03:20:29 PM »
Comparing shared plans from finaltek.com and rockhoster.com, which plan is the best for hosting a forum?

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
Re: Shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 10:26:46 AM »
Comparing shared plans from finaltek.com and rockhoster.com, which plan is the best for hosting a forum?

Hello,

Shared hosting is an ideal solution for those who want to start their online presence at reasonable price. So, for affordable and reliable shared hosting services, eUKhost will be the right option for you. They provide free migration, 30-day money-back and 24/7 instant live chat support. Their UK cPanel hosting service is the best solution for basic HTML, static websites and medium size traffic websites.
â–ˆ eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
â–ˆ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
â–ˆ cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 07:58:53 AM »
Uptime is great. They even have scripts to add email forms and guest books and counters that are part of the package.
Excellent value hosting packages and a service that I cannot fault, plus a sense of humor.

Recommend Rockhoster.com hosting to others.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

EvaSmith

• View Profile
    • Managed IT Solutions
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2021, 06:33:03 AM »

Hey,

I think, first, you have to research on the listed web hosting providers and then make the right decision. Because after doing the research, you'll get a complete idea about their web hosting services as well as their customer relations. While selecting any web hosting provider, the important things you should be considered are security, reliability and 24/7 available support.
Hyperslice - UK’s Leading and Managed Hosting Group
Managed IT Solutions | Managed Backup Services

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 08:25:37 AM »
I have always been happy with the quality of Rockhoster.com service: the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans.
Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2021, 07:53:03 AM »
I have used Rockhoster.com hosting services for my internet identity and dream to take my business on international level, I did not have any idea what to do etc but their tech support helped me with it and in fact they are still helping me after almost 8 months.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2021, 03:07:45 PM »
What I want to say is that everything works fine with Blazing Fast Host provider. The people on the site are so helpful.. I don't even care the price is rock bottom. They have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.

johnlead

• View Profile
metal stud framing
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2021, 10:03:11 AM »
Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.  plasterersunshinecoast.com.au

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2021, 10:16:27 AM »
I guess this is the only reason i would consider their service, Rockhoster.com support and sales inquiry team is awesome, i mean each and everyone, i have been contacting other hosting companies as well but their feedback is not friendly and efficient like them, most of them hang up if they find any unrelated questions, but they have answered each and everything and shared their experience.