News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated IP in Singapore  (Read 2553 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
I am looking for a cheap shared hosting with dedicated IP in Singapore.
and 500 email per hour limit.

Anyone has any good idea or any details of any provider.
budget is 20 usd.
Requirements
30gbs hosting space
Dedicated ip
500 email per hour limit
100% uptime.
server much be good Singapore location.
I've found QHoster.com web hosting provider. Do you know anything about this web host?

Regards
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

In total I love QHoster.com cPanel hosting, it was really easy to pick up and start using.
All the features and freebies have been really good and I looking forward to using them for years to come.

lorrielsims

• View Profile
It is the world's largest hosting provider, which means millions of people trust us to take bathroom renovation seattle

Rizzotto

• View Profile
I like QHoster.com hosting. This is truly a web host that I can recommend if you’re looking for a good plan with a low price-tag. I have a fairly small website (I guess) with text, images and videos and it has almost never been down and the site loads fast. Overall, a great service!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
The service has been great, I will highly recommend QHoster.com to all webmasters.
They have no setup and hidden fees. The activated my account in 10 minuted faster purchase.

Cool 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois) and more.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Would recommend QHoster.com hosting to anyone. You cannot beat the price, the support is wonderful and quick, they love giving their users. Nice selection of included scripts, cPanel, MySQL control panel, and many others that the high priced sites do not offer or support.