UK Web Hosting Forum > General Web Hosting

The best shared hosting provider ...

(1/2) > >>

JustMe:
What's the best shared hosting porvider - either rockhoster.com or misterhost.net?

Wilsonjacob45:

--- Quote from: JustMe on December 29, 2020, 05:38:25 PM ---What's the best shared hosting porvider - either rockhoster.com or misterhost.net?

--- End quote ---

Hello,

Shared hosting is an ideal solution for basic HTML or small business websites. So, for affordable and reliable shared hosting services, eUKhost will be the right choice for you. It is the best cPanel hosting UK provider. Also, you get free migration, 30-day money-back and 24/7 instant live chat support.

Divya165:

--- Quote from: JustMe on December 29, 2020, 05:38:25 PM ---What's the best shared hosting provider - either rockhoster.com or misterhost.net?
--- End quote ---

I have been with Host.co.in Windows Shared Hosting India for over 6 months and I have never had a problem. Generally 99.95% Uptime, SLA, Good pricing, and professional service. Plans just Starting from Rs.125 per month. I'd highly recommend these guys.

Finelige:
I need to say that Rockhoster.com has responsive customer tech support who helped me to transfer all my files to their server. They are available 24/7, so I can even call them at midnight. Uptime guarantee is trust - 99.9% (my web site has never been down before).

siya002:
I am Impressed by ByteNAP. Very cheapest rate and amazing services provided to me. ByteNAP is an experienced and well-organized web hosting service provider in India that has aims to provide the best and good quality web hosting services to all of its customers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version