News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need your advice ...  (Read 221 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
Need your advice ...
« on: December 18, 2020, 06:46:41 PM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and cantech.in are nice for me and I have to opt for the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Need your advice ...
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 06:40:50 AM »
Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query. I would recommend Rockhoster.com web hosting deals to everyone.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2020, 07:28:38 AM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and cantech.in are nice for me and I have to opt for the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?

Hello,

I think, first, you have to work on your requirements. From the above listed hosting providers, those who are able to provide or fulfill all the requirements at an affordable price then you choose them as your future hosting provider.
Nowadays, there are plenty of hosting providers available. So, selecting the right one is a little bit difficult. For reliable VPS services and 24/7 support, WHUK is also the right option.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2020, 06:19:59 AM »
Great host. ++++ recommend Rockhoster.com hosting.
I'm a beginner and needed things explained to me in more detail and it was not a problem for them at all, so I felt confident to go ahead. Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support - extremely helpful.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2020, 09:07:01 AM »
There are lots of VPS hosting providers available in the market. Just need to be careful while selecting the right one. VPS hosting is ideally recommended for eCommerce or high traffic websites. It is quite expensive than shared hosting, but it is more secure. For better security and 24/7 support, I think bodHOST is the right option for you. They provide quality VPS hosting services at an affordable cost with 99.95% uptime, SSD storage 24x7 support, and many more...

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2021, 08:04:10 AM »
IMHO, centohost.com will work fine. My business has grown as a direct result of the service and support they offer.
The connection/download page speed is very good!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2021, 06:29:39 PM »
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
Their customer service is responsive and specific to my needs. Their servers are fast, and their software is easy to use.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2021, 06:43:17 AM »
Don't be fooled by the super cheap traps out there. Rockhoster.com can be trusted.
My website response times have never been faster and my support level is above and beyond. If you are thinking about switching, this is the host to go with.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2021, 08:32:27 AM »
I was recommended to try hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.