News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Which server is better to sign up with?  (Read 235 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
Which server is better to sign up with?
« on: December 17, 2020, 07:16:50 PM »
Which server is better to sign up with - hosting.uk or brixly.uk?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: Which server is better to sign up with?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2020, 06:44:08 AM »
I am happy with Tzulo.com uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
With a dedicated server, you will have the capability to go far beyond the resource limitations than in a shared hosting environment.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2020, 06:53:28 AM »
Which server is better to sign up with - hosting.uk or brixly.uk?

Hello,

I think before go with any web hosting provider, first you have to collect some important information then take the decision. Actually, I don't have any personal experience with these hosting providers. Maybe they are best in the hosting industry. eUKHost is also the best option, if you are looking for reliable and affordable server hosting.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2020, 07:31:01 AM by Wilsonjacob45 »
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting UK | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2020, 05:31:31 PM »
Use servers from time-tested companies: HostingSource.com and QHoster.com (XMASQH25OFFHOST).
They have great support, cheap prices and relevant technology.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2020, 07:02:23 AM »
I had a couple of questions during the initial setup, I received very quick and informative responses from the staff at Exmasters.com web host.
They are customer-oriented people and also they know what they do technical wise.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2020, 09:18:13 AM »
The listed hosting providers are may be good. I think while choosing the right one first you have to do some research about them before selecting them. If you are confused about selecting the right Web hosting provider I can suggest bodHOST which is also the best option for VPS hosting. Their VPS hosting services comes with full management, SSD storage, 99.95% uptime, free migration, and 24/7 instant support.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2021, 08:02:54 AM »
Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.
Nice server hosting deals offered by Kvchosting.net and Exmasters.com - They offer the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • Host.co.in
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 06:34:53 AM »
I connected with Host.co.in 2 years ago, Initially, I opted for them for less pricing. When I started working with them I got impressed by their support, Proper and concrete solution which they were providing timely. Even their services are not affected by the pandemic situation of COVID-19. They always assist us in groups and are reachable 24*7.

They are running New Year Offer 2021! 15% OFF on Dedicated Hosting Plan, Use Code DS15, and Offer ends 31'Jan 2021. Hurry Up avail to this offer now visit: https://www.host.co.in/dedicated-server