News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: VPS in Europe ...  (Read 3177 times)

JustMe

• View Profile
VPS in Europe ...
« on: December 03, 2020, 06:15:05 PM »
Comparing VPS deals from asvhost.com and libertyvps.net, which way is better to follow and why?

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: VPS in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2020, 07:05:32 AM »
I would like to say that exmasters.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2020, 07:37:06 AM »
For different package is different, according to what kind of website you want to build, the higher price is not always better, suitable is best.

Think that you will not regret a thing if you choose Centohost.com VPS hosting in Europe.
The website is convenient, user friendly and most of all they will get you setup up in a web site hosting package that's both affordable and reliable.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 10:36:16 AM »
Check out VPS accounts from bodHOST! They are a fabulous service, community and I have learned so much from support. They are always there to help. Their technical support is amazing. Superfast servers with 99.95% uptime, SSD storage, 24x7 Support, and many more...

This Christmas bodHOST is offering an instant 50% discount on both Linux and Windows VPS. Avail this offer using code - 50XMAS

offer valid till -  31st Dec 2020

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2020, 08:37:15 AM »
I and a friend decided to go in on a VPS and we chose Libertyvps.net provider. The service is great! It's a lot faster than my previous shared web hosting. The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2020, 06:56:58 AM »
You'd better choose centohost.com EU VPS hosting solutions. What I want to add is that network and server uptime is quite good.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2021, 06:43:18 AM »
I have a friend who is happy running his several sites at Libertyvps.net offshore VPS account.
The uptime is outstanding and the host places emphasis on systems administration. The add-ons work a high percentage of the time.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.