News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: The best server provider in Europe ...  (Read 288 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
The best server provider in Europe ...
« on: November 23, 2020, 05:20:00 PM »
What's the best and most reliable server provider in Europe?
 Are these QHoster.com or Owned-networks.net?

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Re: The best server provider in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2020, 05:17:23 PM »
Both mentioned companies - QHoster.com and Owned-networks.net - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Competitive prices, excellent speed, good security, and incredible customer service. Phone wait times are short and support was friendly and knowledgeable.. They are the best at what they do!

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2020, 12:20:13 PM »
I have never had any problems at all and I am recommending QHoster.com to each and everyone I know in need of a service provider!
The support is amazing. To me, that's the most important thing. What good is a hosting provider that doesn't help you through the process of setting up? I don't care how user-friendly the interface is if there is no adequate live help.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 06:41:17 AM »
I have really enjoyed having my site hosted by QHoster.com host, as the people there, are very friendly and are quick to respond to your inquiry if the need arises. I also, have had no major downtime. When i transfer my files they are so fast.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2020, 06:49:34 AM »
I'm quite impressed with the resources QHoster.com puts into action to resolve issues quickly. I'm also impressed with their tech support.
They offer 30 Locations: UK (Bristol & Coventry & Maidenhead) , USA (Miami |FL| & Atlanta |GA| & Piscataway |NJ| & Dallas |TX| & Chicago |IL| & Seattle |WA| & Los Angeles |CA| & New York |NY|), Mexico (Mexico City), Canada (Beauharnois), Bulgaria (Sofia), Italy (Milan), Lithuania (Siauliai), and more.

ryanwuk

• View Profile
    • Web Hosting UK
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2020, 07:38:17 AM »
What's the best and most reliable server provider in Europe?
 Are these QHoster.com or Owned-networks.net?

Frankly speaking, I don't have any personal experience with the listed hosting providers. Maybe they are best for their customers. I think, first, you have to check their customer reviews as well as compare their support and plans with other available hosting providers.
After doing this, you would get the perfect one, as per your requirements.