News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Trying a reliable hosting provider ...  (Read 430 times)

madio

• View Profile
Trying a reliable hosting provider ...
« on: November 17, 2020, 06:36:37 PM »
Servers from QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are to my liking and I have to opt for the best one, so which way is better to follow?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Trying a reliable hosting provider ...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2020, 12:03:15 PM »
Give QHoster.com hosting a try. Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!
Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.

hantMancy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 06:07:35 PM »
Try reliable servers from decent hosts: digitalserver.com.mx and hostnamaste.com.
Support has to be one of the best around. You can get someone on the line almost immediately.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 06:45:57 AM »
IMHO, kvchosting.net will serve your demands on the most favorable terms.
So many new surprises and new features added. I got my test site with shopping cart and Paypal payment integrated in less than an hour.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2020, 06:59:59 AM »
I would like to say that QHoster.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2020, 06:27:08 AM »
XMASQH25OFFHOST - 25% SHARED RESELLER VPS AND COMODO POSITIVE SSL - Recurring 2 more times! Christmas Promo 2020 - Shared hosting and Resellers & All VPS servers, except cPanel Managed and OpenVZ (Budget) LE VPS.

XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS! Christmas Promo 2020 - Dedicated servers in Switzerland and USA, Lifetime discount.

Give QHoster.com a try. Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support - extremely helpful.