News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Any good, reliable web hosting with great support ?  (Read 4522 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Any good, reliable web hosting with great support ?
« on: November 16, 2020, 11:04:39 AM »
Hey guys

I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
What can you tell me about QHoster.com cPanel web hosting? Will it be worth trying them? Alternatives please?

Thanks.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Any good, reliable web hosting with great support ?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 12:38:17 PM »
Use the coupon: BLACKFRIDAY for 50% OFF! Applies to 3 to 36 month plans! All VPS and Shared hosting except cPanel Managed VPS!
Top web host to deal with. highly recommended. I chose QHoster.com service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 11:42:21 AM »
Really cool experience. QHoster.com is the most reliable hosting service I have ever tried before.
Good support information including knowledgebase and regularly updated system status.

Jackleo7878

• Jack Leo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 07:58:23 AM »
Hello,

Nowadays, there are many web hosting companies available on the internet. But, I think not all are able to provide instant and quality of support. If you want to build a successful online presence then your hosting provider should have 24/7 instant support like WHUK have.
WebHosting UK (WHUK) - Leading Web Host in the UK
cPanel Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed Linux VPS Hosting

Saphiro

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2020, 03:26:36 AM »
Nice quality content thanks for sharing! 
leaf filter wilmington nc

siya002

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2021, 06:54:14 AM »
ByteNAP is a fast and cheap web hosting company. They provide 24/7 quick support to all of its customers. They are dealing with all types of web hosting services as per business needs.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2021, 07:24:44 AM »
Happy with everything about bodHOST web hosting service. The company provides professional web hosting services to enterprises. The structure of the services is designed to be cost-effective, enabling customers to increase revenue. The experts continually update themselves with new certifications and the latest technologies that matter the most to the business. It offers robust infrastructure and hosting plans supported by SSD for enhanced speed, 99.95% uptime, 24/7 security monitoring, and DDoS protection

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2021, 08:21:08 AM »
Use the code: XMASQH12OFFDEDI -12% - any billing cycle, Lifetime recurring discount on ALL SWITZERLAND AND USA DEDICATED SERVERS!
Personally I like QHoster.com service. The cpu load from other users is pretty low, and even if the disks look full on cpanel they seem plenty responsive.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Saphiro

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2021, 04:24:07 AM »
Good job! You guys do a great blog and have some great contents. Keep up the good work.

https://swipe2fix.com/

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2021, 10:10:53 AM »
Hello,

Web hosting is the medium to host and access your website on the internet. It is an ideal solution for basic HTML or small business websites. So, for affordable and reliable shared hosting services, eUKhost will be the right choice for you. It is the best cPanel hosting provider. Also, you get free migration, 30-day money-back and 24/7 instant live chat support.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2021, 10:39:31 AM »
It's too soon for me to fully rate everything having to do with QHoster.com hosting provider, but I can already see great things! I have not used any of the tools provided, but they have them and that is what matters to me right now. I am excited to start learning.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

amara123

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2021, 10:41:13 AM »
To Get reliable, good hosting with great support you have to do research about the hosting provider. There is a number of providers who offer the best support facility with reliable hosting. You have to opt for the best one for you. You can opt a Server wala. It is the right provider according to your requirement.