News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Looking for SSD Web hosting. Any reliable providers?  (Read 2414 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Looking for SSD Web hosting. Any reliable providers?
« on: November 16, 2020, 11:09:12 AM »
Hi guys, I am looking for web hosting specifically for a website of mine.

My website is currently taking up 30GB of space, and I'd like to have SSD hosting as well. The location of the server should be in the US.
The budget is around $10 per month tops. So which specific provider/plan would you recommend for this?
What are your views on Hostry.com web hosting solutions? Any comments on this web hosting service?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Looking for SSD Web hosting. Any reliable providers?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 12:47:33 PM »
If you ask me, I am happy dealing with cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting. The customer service is good here as well.
Uptime has been excellent and when something happens if anything support is on top of it.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2020, 11:27:02 AM »
If you need reliable hosting service along with helpful, responsive customer support, then bodHOST is one place I can recommend to those looking for a new host. Well, the features fit my needs perfectly. I recommend this decent web host.

SSD Storage
24x7 Support
99.95% Uptime

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 12:21:24 PM »
I have been with warez-host.com offshore vps server for about a year and I can say that their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses. The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Wilsonjacob45

• Wilson Jacon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2020, 11:18:17 AM »
Hello,

There are plenty of best web hosting providers available on the internet but no one can provide reliable and secure web hosting services. So, while choosing the best web hosting provider, I think you should be very careful and consider some important terms like security, speed, reasonable costing, and most important 24/7 instant support.
eUKHost is also the best and most affordable option, they provide unlimited web hosting resources with their web hosting plans.
eukhost - A Leading Web Hosting Provider
█ Affordable Services | 24x7 Pro Support
cPanel Web Hosting | VPS Hosting | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Hosting