News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: The best VPS provider in Europe ...  (Read 183 times)

hantMancy

• View Profile
The best VPS provider in Europe ...
« on: October 26, 2020, 06:42:31 PM »
VPS deals from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are provided on sweet terms and I have to sign up with the best one for hosting a forum, any ideas?

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Re: The best VPS provider in Europe ...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 12:00:41 PM »
We always appreciate cloudarion.com fast response to support issues. We do recommend you to all our clients and l am happy to say everyone that we host on our account has been very pleased with the service.

Great work
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2020, 06:18:09 PM »
You know kvchosting.net and legionbox.com VPS accounts are worth trying.
I judge about that basing on my experience which is only positive.
It's good to know they also provide some useful apps which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.The price is fairly decent.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 01:26:44 PM »
For me, Hostry.com cheap VPS deals look great. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2020, 07:17:48 AM »
I am glad to have ordered VPS at bodHOST. They give more than I ask for their amazingly low prices. Their technical and administrative teams have always been available to assist with anything we have needed and to make the transition onto their server a smooth experience

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2020, 12:17:41 PM »
You can trust Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting. I cant say about prices since I have not looked at any other hosts, but worth every penny. As long as they stick to their guns on not overselling their servers, I don't think I'll ever be looking for a new web host.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Dasdim

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2020, 02:57:36 PM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com VPS accounts are well-balanced and their uptime is high and they have a fully-redundant network.
They have many features as required by customers, they have on time support through live chat and this is very helpful for customers in need of instant help.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2020, 11:11:43 AM »
I've decided to switch from my previous host (because of much downtime) to Libertyvps.net offshore VPS (Linux).
They are solidly reliable, highly expedient at tech support, and really competitive for the pricing.
The features are very good... Recommended!