News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cheap and reliable server provider ....  (Read 207 times)

madio

• View Profile
Cheap and reliable server provider ....
« on: October 20, 2020, 06:02:28 PM »
Comparing servers from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com, which way is better to follow as I plan to host a forum?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Cheap and reliable server provider ....
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 11:54:08 AM »
I have been using kvchosting.net SSD servers for about 2 months now, I moved over my 3 sites from our last host which was a WHM/VPS server. The simplicity of running multiple domains and stores on this web host is a breath of fresh air.

hantMancy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2020, 05:51:50 PM »
QHoster.com and asvhost.com are cheap and reliable server providers.
They are great quality site hosting providers, with a great value, low rate for low-income person with great services and support.

VIKHOST

• View Profile
    • VIKHOST
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2020, 07:38:53 PM »
If you are looking for cheap and reliable server choose vikhost.com. It has low pricing and high uptime!

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 11:58:36 AM »
I have to say the support at Hostingsource.com is awesome! I'm an older musician, trying to wrap my mind around web design and the whole internet thing, so I need a lot of support help. I've used their chat support quite a bit, as well as phone support, and they have always been patient and informative.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2020, 11:49:46 AM »
Low price, zero downtime, fast server, responsive support. What's not to like!
I can't thank kvchosting.net enough for the help they continue to give me and my clients regarding their web hosting and technical needs.

Jackleo7878

• Jack Leo
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2020, 07:34:01 AM »
Hello,

kvchosting[.]net and hostingsource[.]com are the good VPS server hosting providers in the hosting industry, you just need to choose the best one according to your requirement and budget.
One more option is available in the UK's web hosting industry is WHUK. Yes, this one is also a good option. This VPS hosting provider is mainly known for its affordable and reliable hosting services. I think before go with the mentioned hosting provider, once visit the WHUK website and initiate a live chat.
WebHosting UK (WHUK) - Leading Web Host in the UK
cPanel Web Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed Linux VPS Hosting

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2020, 12:17:52 PM »
What I like about Hostingsource.com is that their SSD hosting is 10 times faster than I have had with my previous host! When I had some questions, their intellectually gifted support team always willing to help and explain to me everything I needed – really skillful they are.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2020, 11:13:27 AM »
I am a web developer so I work with all the new technology out there, so I am constantly in need of new plugins installed and account changes. The kvchosting.net customer support is always very helpful and replying extremely fast.